Re: COMPLAIN

At 20:43 17/06/99 +1000, you wrote:

>Don't worry about it Gordon :)  I was actually somewhat amused and actually
>wondered how many tsk tsk posts poor Bob was going to have to write... if
>he tsk tsked at mine, there were others that had much stronger views
>:)   <including the person who actually did make the comment about "the
>ugly American">  ah well... :):)
>
>Margaret
>
>At 12:13 AM 17/06/99 -0700, you wrote:
>
>>Dear Cousins...Let's point the rifles Out if we have to circle the
>>wagons...We are All friends...In Kinship..Gord.
>>
>>RBranshaw@aol.com wrote:
>> >
>> > Margaret,
>> >         Shame on you.  Betty was looking for usable information when she
>> > signed onto this network not gossip and religious discourse.  Your
comment
>> > about Americans tends to illustrate a little bias.
>> >
>> > Bob

Dear Cousins,

I have often written "The Sinclairs never needed enemies because they had
themselves".
Our history has shown this trait time and time again from the Battle of
Val-es-dunes in 1047
to the Battle of Summerdale in 1528 when the Sinclairs of Caithness and the
Sinclairs of Orkney
fought eachother to extinction.

Let us learn from the lessons of history. Let us try to avoid this
internecine conflict on the internet.

Niven Sinclair