From: TXSINCLAIR@aol.com <TXSINCLAIR@aol.com>
To: SINCLAIR@jump.net <SINCLAIR@jump.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:42 PM
Subject: COMPLAIN

I HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ON YOUR ENGLAND AND SCOTLAND,THIS IS GREAT,BUT
FOR THE AMERICANS WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR  LANGUAGE,YOU HAVE CERTAIN SLANGS
WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND,FUTHERMORE,WE DONT CARE ABOUT YEAR 800 OR CASTLES,WE ARE
SEARCHING FOR ANCESTORS BACK TO 1800 .THIS IS TO YOU NIVEN AND THE
OTHERS,ICANNOT REMEMBER THE OTHER NAMESBUT THIS IS MY SLANG,GIVE US A
BREAK,WE ARE ON THIS LIST TO LEARN AND EXCHANGE INFORMATION ABOUT SINCLAIR
FAMILY. ................BETTY SINCLAIR...........USA