No Subject

>I have been unsuccessful today at getting into the main website.

The Clan Sinclair overview pages are in the same place they have always been:
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

>All I get is Mary's new site which I have not yet put into my Favorites list.

As announced on this list, the Clan Sinclair Association U.S.A. web pages
are now at
 http://www.clansinclairusa.org/

>Even when I bypass the Favorites and put in John's website, I still get Mary's.

The old and temporary Clan Sinclair U.S.A. web pages are superseded by
the new ones, and, as requested by Clan Sinclair Association U.S.A.,
the old U.S.A. pages are automatically redirected to
 http://www.clansinclairusa.org/

Meanwhile, once again, the Clan Sinclair overview pages are in the same
place they have always been:
 http://www.mids.org/sinclair/

Some of the recent material from Niven and from Sinclair de la Behottiere
is in the Normandy page, which you can find by looking on the front page
under History or under New, for the yellow on red antique Normandy flag.

Much of the recent information about the family of Major General Arthur
St. Clair can be found by looking on the front page
under People or under New, for the picture of the General.

Karen Matheson's writeup about John Knox is under Religion,
then under Presbyterians.

More of this and other material that has been sent recently will appear
soon in the web pages.  I'm still catching up from being out of town,
and the amount of material (and of interesting material) has increased
recently.

John Sinclair Quarterman <jsq@mids.org>