Re: The Orkney Sinclairs

Gordan,
      What Time frame for William the Elder?  We did have Sinclairs in our
branch whop settled in that area as witnessed by photos we have with studios
from that area.  We have a William Christ June 21, 1861 and William Nov. 16,
1827.  We have limited information only noting that they descend from James
Sinclair christened late 1700's and Barbara Groat, both of South Ronaldsay
OK.  Wish I had more info.
                                                                       Marilyn