what we make of it

Frequently we return to John's suggestion that the Sinclair list is what we all make of it as individuals. I am appreciative of your message John you posted on the list today and that of Rory's who added his own wisdom to the discussion. What a wonderful world we can pass down to our children when most of us live in nations where respect, freedom of religion, freedom of belief and the freedom to worship in the way we choose is a fundamental human birth right. No one need 'bow out' where expression of thoughts and ideas is to be respected and protected.
Neil Sinclair Toronto/PEI/Argyll