Sent: Thursday, May 20, 1999 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

Hey, Kathy:  My Shetland workup was done for a friend in Fremantle, WA.  Her Sinclair ancestors in Shetland held croft at Dunrossness, but some of the names you gave me ring a bell.  I will review the file at more leisure and do some comparing of name, place and date with what you sent me, and get back to you as soon as possible with the results.
I hope you have a better map of Shetland than I do, so you can check the locations I give you, with the ones you gave me.  With the islands being very short on villages or towns, dependance on croft names can be tricky.  Later.   Ray