Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

Niven,
I have tried to locate a copy of that book, according to the Canterbury
Public Library, and the national library there is only one copy and that is
in storage for about 5 years while the Auckland Library is being
redeveloped. Or something to that effect. I inquired into it last year.
Jenny