Re: testing a new discussion site idea-please read this

Hi Laurel

Any time one of the guestbook entries appear on our list I hold my breath, just
in case this person holds a piece of the puzzle that I, or other Ontario, Canada
"cousins" are trying to find.  I'm sure most of our list-mates feel the same.
Few of us can say that we "know it all".  Whenever someone is looking for a
Canadian connection, I'm happy to look up what information I have at hand, although I certainly don't have  all the settlers - yet! (Most of the Sinclairs I've collected,from various sources, immigrated in the early 1800s.)

Toni Sinclair,
researching Islay Sinclairs.
(yes, Argyll again!)