From: Rory Sinclair <rory.sinclair@accglobal.net>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Tuesday, May 18, 1999 7:56 PM
Subject: Still amiss

Hi John:   Since the 14th I have received nothing new from the discussion group.  That is not strictly true as I have received many duplicates, many times over,  of the discussion messages on the 14th.   I have received other emails from other sources but this source is stuck in the groove of the 14th of May.  If you have replied, I have not received it as it would have been post 14th.  I am checking with my server tomorrow as well.
Yours aye,                       Rory