Re: sinclair

I am very interested in the following Sinclair line.

James of Murchill\Sinclair\ b. Abt. 1580
d. 1633

married to

Elisabeth\Stewart\, daughter of Robert Stewart and Jean Kennedy

Children:

Francis Sinclair, d. 1666 in Berg
wife: Regina Henderson
	Children:
		Jacob Sinclair, d. 1658/59 in Elbing
		wife: Elisabeth Clerk, d. 15 july 1662

		Children:
			Johan Ludvig Sinclair
			Jakob Sinclair, b. 13 dec 1651 in Stockholm

		Regina Sinclair
		Christina Sinclair

When it comes to Johan Ludvig son of Jacob and Elisabeth I am trying to
find out if he had a son called Friedrich\Sinclair\ who married
Elisabeth\Stiegmans\.

Is there anyone who can help me fill out the blanks?

Regards Lena A Löfström, Sweden