From: ckgooden <ndsg@eudoramail.com>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Thursday, May 13, 1999 3:42 PM
Subject: girnigoe/sinclair

>Hello all! Just wondering if anyone possibly had any video footage of
castles girnigoe and sinclair.
>It is a most impressive ruins and I don't believe a photo could possibly do
it justice. I would be happy to pay for a copy of the tape.
>It is mostly for my grandmother who has held a fascination of the castles
for many years. Her birthday is coming up soon and I can't think of a better
gift than to let her see the castles as if she was there.
>Whenever I see something that might interest her on the mailing list I
print it out for her. Her grandmother was Mary Elizabeth Sinclair-Deal.
We're both fascinated by the Sinclair lineage and enjoy the information on
the list.