Re: Sinclairs by mistake?

John,
I am so glad to see other Sinclairs use the word obtuse! We call our 14 year old
son obtuse (lovingly) because he has such a high I.Q. but is so "obtuse" on some
things.
It was a word his cousins (same age mol), who are also very intelligent, had never
heard used to refer to someone who just didn't get it. We love the odd words.
Thanks for the smile this morning!
Desiree