Places
People
Events
Publi-
 cations
Sponsor:
[Sponsor]

Sinclair Discussion List

Discussion about the Sinclair, St. Clair, Sinkler, or other related families throughout the world.

Welcome to the list! Here is the regular introductory information about the list.

Search the list archives, by Paul Sinclair.

The rest of this page includes forms to make it easy for you to subscribe to or unsubscribe from the list. Once you are subscribed to the list, you may post a message to the list.

To change your subscription address, simply unsubscribe using the old address and subscribe again using the new address.

—the list owner, John Sinclair Quarterman (jsq).

Previous Comments

``By being on the mailing list, I receive at least several helpful responses each day. I have noticed that your responses have been not only been numerous but helpful. Thanx for your dedication.''

``Out of the many messages we receive each day from the Sinclair site, there may be several each week that end up being significant to me.''

``Great way to get information isn't it.''

``Marshall McLuhan of the University of Toronto Fame and author of the Global Village would be amazed just how effectively you have facilitated making a global village a reality.''

Subscribe to the Sinclair List?

Once you have subscribed, you may post to the list, and you will receive a copy of each message posted to the list.

Your Name
Your electronic mail address
subscribe unsubscribe
or, to reset all parameters to their default values, ?

Post a message to the list?

For topics to post, see the list introduction. You must subscribe to the list first. Then when you post a message to the list, everyone who has subscribed to the list will receive a copy of it.

There is no moderator; you post it and everybody sees it. Beyond simple rules that are necessary to keep the list working, the list participants determine the content of the list.

Your Name
Your electronic mail address
Subject

or, to reset all parameters to their default values, ?

Last changed: 99/05/10 14:49:20 [Clan Sinclair]

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image