Re: Sinclairs by mistake?

Dear Rory,
               This is Donald J.H. Sinclair of San Rafael, California.  You
will remember we first met a couple of years ago when my cousin John of
Brisbane, Qld, came over to attend our first group busload to Caithness.
John and I are both blood cousins of Niven's. You also know me and my
red-head Mary from Loon Mountain.  Greetings Rory, I've enjoyed reading your
various comments re the Sinclairs.  My association with computers is fairly
new, just about six months or so.  I would like to be better versed in their
use, but get very frustrated from time to time, as I imagine all folks at my
tender age probably also do!  We'll probably be 'talking' from time to time
now that I have your address.  We both enjoyed Loon Mountain and it was good
to see you there.  Great shame that Pete Cummings was taken from us.  At our
age we find more and more of our friends meet their fate suddenly.  We can
only remember them as wonderful people who contributed very positively to our
lives.

We are going to Scotland in August for about three weeks and will of course
be up in the North for some of that time.  Perhaps you have plans to travel
there?  Let us know if you plan to be there.  As you probably know we met
Lady Margaret and son in Wick, with the Norwegians.  She is very much, still,
the gracious lady we remember.  What a shame Robin is not around to see what
is happening with the Sinclairs!

If you have a spare copy of your news-letter with the "Rosslyn O' Rosslyn"
article I would greatly appreciate a copy. Our address is 38 Beach Drive, San
Rafael, CA 94901, USA.  I'll buy you a snort when I see you, to make up for
the postage!

All the best,

Donald & Mary Sinclair.