AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Carol Bonds]

Author:   Carol Bonds
Date:     Saturday, May 8, 1999

We are searching for Sinclair/Dixon/Stout connection. My sister and I have always been told that we are decendants of Henry Sinclair / Daniel Stout / Laura Dixon.

Laura's mother (name unknown to us) was a Sinclair. Was supposedly dis-owned by the Sinclair's (of Sinclair Oil) when she married below her station.  We believe Laura's mother had siblings, because they were Catholic.

We are trying to focus on this to find the path to the rest of the family.

Can you help?

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm