Albert Madison St.Clair

I am looking for information on Albert Madison Feltus (my ggg grandfather) b
April 30 1843 d Sept. 27 1905.  He married Charlotte Jennette Feltus June 10,
1879.  They were married in Washington County Mississippi and were buried in
Washington D.C.  I am trying to find out information on hs parents.  I have
two old books that my gg grandfather had which are supposed to link to my
geneology, but I can not find the link.  His family is supposed to be from
Virginia.

Thanks!

Emily Donohue, Murfreesboro, TN
DonohueME@AOL.com