Re: St. Clair and Sinclair spellings

hi i'm pat a new lister, re:pronunciation of sinclair.  my uncle malcolm, the
only living of my father's siblings (6) is 90 yrs. old and still living in
scotland(gourock) although the spelling was sinclair, he always pronounces it
sinkler.  i just assumed that it was the scottish or english pronunciation.
my ggmother was a christina sinclair, and i have a copy of a death certificate
of one malcolm sinclair of 12 high st. east in the parish of high church,
burgh of glasgow 20july1869.  i believe he could have been christina's father,
but since i've just started putting things together i don't know for sure.
just thought i'd contribute that little bite.  pjmcswan