Re: Fw: BUGS

Hello...
Thank you Dorothy for the Melissa virus info; it was a lot more info
than what they had on the TV news tonight.
I found it helpful and passed it on to my email friends.
I think it is good that Sinclairs are looking out for each other and
trying to help each other.  Especially concerning an email virus, which
certainly could wind up being on here seeing as how this is an email
driven forum.
Richard F. Sinclair