No Subject

Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 22:49:25 -0600 (CST)
From: owlshoot@axion.net (Katherine Dubin)
To: sinclair@jump.net
Subject: Sinclairs in the Shetland Islands

Hi everyone! This is my first try with you people.  I have a John Sinclair married to Margaret Reid in the early 1800s.

They had a daughter, Agnes Williamson Sinclair, b. Sept. 27, 1835 in Muckle Roe, Delting, SHI, SCT.  Agnes died Oct. 24, 1882, Ulsta, South Yell, SHI, SCT.

She married, Dec. 16, 1856 in Delting, Laurence Robertson, b. Sept. 16, 1833, Kirkabister, Lunnasting, SHI, SCT.

Laurence's parents were Laurence Robertson, b. May 04, 1805, Garden, Lunnasting, SHI, SCT., d. Bef. 1861 in SHI.
His mother was Janet Simpson, b. Sept. 27, 1801, Kirkabister, Lunnasting.  They were married Dec. 20, 1832 in Lunnasting.

If anyone has any information about Agnes Williamson Sinclair I would really appreciate hearing from you.  It must have been a reasonably important name in the family because my husband in named Laurence Sinclair.  This is all the information I have on the Sinclair side.

Thank you,
Kathy Dubin.