AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Robert Mason]

Author:   Robert Mason
Date:     Wednesday, March 24, 1999

I am descended from the Mason family in the Orkney Islands (many generations ago)and would like to get any historical data on the family.

The Mason family (also spelled Masson) are members of the Sinclair clan, and go back to at least the early 1600's in the Orkneys under many different spellings (the most exotic being "Maissonne").

I'd also like to connect with any family members still in Scotland.

Thanks very much.

Bob Mason

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm