Re: Caleb Sinclair of the Mier Expedition, 1842

-------

Jean,

Perhaps your headers do not show complete information, so I will put it in the
body of this message.  My name is Diane Hettrick.  I live north of Seattle,
Washington, USA.  I have a great-great-grandmother named Nancy St. Clair, so I
am the Sinclair on this list.  On the internet, on another subject, I met
Carolyn Harris, of western Australia.  When she started her Mier Expedition
research, I helped her a little by browsing websites on Texas history.  As I
am on many lists, I have continued to help her by steering Mier descendants in
her direction.  I don't know if her information is copyrighted, it is not
something which she made a point of.  Before I posted her URL and name & email
to this list, I tried to check her site to look for Caleb Sinclair.  I didn't
find him and I was getting UNIX error messages, so I gave it up.  Whether you,
personally choose to share your copyrighted information is certainly up to
you.
Diane
dhettrick@earthlink.net