Sinclair Sense of Humor (WAS: Caleb Sinclair of the Mier Expedition, 1842)

-------

Dorothy,

For another, perhaps painful, example of the Sinclair sense of humor (my
father's variety), you can see some jokes he used to inflict on defenseless
audiences at:

http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/jokes.html-ssi

Some you've most likely heard once or a hundred times. Others are a little
obscure ("thankfully so" some might say). For some reason, I get a real
chuckle out of "Here, Let Me Take Those" whenever I think about my father
telling it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Paul Sinclair