Re: family

-------

Laurel:
	You are right ... one can never depend on the census taker to take things
down correctly.  My maternal grandfather's last name was Bjorkquist ... but
the census taker in 1910 wrote it down as Bergquist.  If I hadn't spotted my
mother's name (Hulda) I would have passed the family's entry.
	One can never take such things for granted.  Even cornbread.
										Bob
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair