Jean & Email address

-------

Jean:

Are you using Microsoft's Outlook Express?

List:  I think what Jean meant was that she is *replying* to a message
received from the list.  This mail list is setup to respond to the entire
list not just to the sender of the message (some lists are setup to respond
directly to the message writer).

Jean:  you should see the email link in the body of the message.  If you
need a hand figuring this stuff out, let me know.

Amber
am1@stratos.net

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body: