Re: Bland

-------

>J S Quartmain thinks my subject lines
>tacky he is entitled to that opinion

I wonder who that is; that's not my name, so apparently you've heard
from someone else who agrees with me.

>I ment no offence to the Chief I am his true clansman

It is easy to believe you didn't and don't understand what was offensive
about what you did.  It had little to do with the questions you asked,
and a lot to do with the manner of asking.

I think we have all had our say on this topic.

Is there nothing more interesting that anyone wants to discuss?

John
[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair