AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Angela Sinclair]

-------

Author:   Angela Sinclair
Date:     Saturday, March 6, 1999

Hi there, clan!  I am originally from Monroe, La where most of my imediate Sinclair family lives. Unfortunately, we don't know very much about our lineage though I hope to change that fact. We do know we have relatives around the Longview, Tx area. My grandfather was David Otis "DO" Sinclair who passed away when I was a child. Any comments or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

[ Search the Guest Book at http://kingcrest.com/Sinclair/GuestBook.cfm

[
[ or send mail to majordomo@jump.net with this single line in the body:
[  info sinclair