[ Replies should be sent directly or copied to mailto:clive@clivesinclair.freeserve.co.uk

Author:   Clive Sinclair
Location: Salisbury, wilts UK
Date:     Saturday, February 27, 1999

I am looking for my brother, whom I have not seen for approximately 25 years. He is Paul Sinclair, Originally from Preston, England. He emigrated to South Africa in the late sixties. He will be aged 52 and was last heard of in Sarnia, Durban, South Africa. Most of my family have been trying to trace him for many years. His mother is getting rather old and would like to hear from him.

If you know of THIS Paul Sinclair PLEASE Email me

Thanks

Clive Sinclair

[
[  info sinclair