Re: AUTOPOST: Guest Book Entry [Larry St.Clair]

-------

My grandmother, Etta Maude Blevins, and my Grandfather met in west virginia, I
know my grandfather, Lloyd St.Clair, was born in Ky and grandma was born in
West Virginia. They were married in Ohio. Loyd's dad, Willard George St.Clair
was born in Missouri but then migrated to Ky, from there I am not really sure,
If this could be close to anything let me know, Ill give you what info I have.
Kim St.Clair Davenport
[
[  info sinclair
[