Re: Ontario Sinclairs

-------

Hi Toni,
    My ggrandfather was John Sinclair.  This is one of the problems, of
course, so many similar names.  And they were often commonly called by a
second name!  This John & Elizabeth had six sons and one daughter.    I do
not have more information about Mirran.
    Thanks for your note, the John Sinclair family list follows.
    Sandy

Robert William b.07/27/1879  at Harriston, Ontario
    married to Annie Sinclair (daughter of Archie)
    children:  Clarence (Jack)
Duncan Edgar  b. 02/10/1882  at Harriston
    married Catherine Janet Milloy on 12/12/1903
    children:  Douglas, Floyd, Iris, Evelyn, Cathryn, & Donald
Alexander b.10/27/1884
Annie Florence b.04/151887
    married Michael Fagen
    children:  LeRoy
Charles Lloyd b. 09/18/1889
    married to Grace ?
Oliver Nolan (my grandfather) b. 11/17/1893
    married to Julia Rosina Miller
    children: Russell, Dean, Neale, Vaughn, Kenneth
Donald Hector b. 01/14/1897
    married to Evelyn