Re:

-------

Dear Toni,
     Is the Sinclair gathering in Toronto open to NY Sinclairs with a possible
Toronto connection?   My aunt, sister and I all live in Western NY and within
a two hour drive of Toronto.   Our great-great  grand father's brother settled
in Galt.   We are anxious to meet with others and interested in the Sinclair
2000 event in Scotland.  Could you or anyone offer more details, if it is an
open gathering?   Personally,  I have cabin fever and would love a break.
                                                                   Sincerely,
Marilyn
[
[  info sinclair