Needle in a Haystack Sinclairs

-------

Jenny and others,
    I too have been discouraged from not having any links in 2 years on the
list  but we must realize that the info we are seeking is sparse, buried under
generations of Sinclairs that have scattered all over the globe.  We even went
to Scotland in hopes of connecting our line to an established line.  I think
finding a link to an established line is like finding a needle in a haystack-
a haystack filled with distant cousins, all with a story of their own
regardless of the country the settle in.   My branch settled in Australia,
Africa,  Canada and the US but I can't find the the descendants or in some
cases the names of the emigrant only "brother went to Australia".
     We all share the SINCLAIR heritage-one and all.
                                                                  Marilyn -
Western New York-  USA
[
[  info sinclair