Re: Aussie Sinclairs

-------

Dear Ann,
	Please know my message to Mark was for all our Sinclairs scattered everywhere
(or maybe we're the ones who are "scattered").  Anyhow, know that we care
about all even when we have no information to offer.

	I'd be please any time to have any of you e-mail me directly (so as not to
clog up the List) and tell me of yourselves, your country, your lives---and
I'd try to share something of our local color with you.

	Best to you also,
	Rebecca in DeLand, Florida
[
[  info sinclair