Re: Laurel & Gathering

-------

Thank you. July? Went through my stack of notes that I make from this group
and there it was. Boy, do I feel stupid. But you're right, depends on how much
the January trip is going to set us back. Can anyone give me the lowdown on
Castle May? How far from the coast is it? How old is it? Etc.

Ran across mention of a Sinclair in a journal of Joel Hills Johnson of 1858
(December 26, Nebraska). He referred to him as BROTHER SINCLAIR and a prayer
meeting that was held at his house. The sight is
www.emcee.com/~smcgee/genealogy.texts/jhj. There are two entrees (?) for this
sight. Open both as one is better and more complete than the other.

Johnnye
[
[  info sinclair
[