Re: Prince Henry

-------

Cathy Fulton wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Awhile back the info on the Prince Henry voyage to America book was posted,
> and I am sorry to say I deleted too quickly. Does anyone know where I can
> get a copy of this book? I work in a bookstore but it's not listed on our
> computer...anyone?
>
> Cat  ***See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil.***
> ICQ #5252151 Cathyscatz@bigfoot.com
> http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Pointe/9961/
>
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair
> [

Hi. I'm not a Sinclair but I am working for the Nova Scotia Clan
Sinclair Society on their Annual Celebration in Guysborough County - the
site of Henry's alleged 1398 landing.

	The book "Prince Henry Sinclair" was deleted by the original publisher
and can be hard to find. It is now published in Nova Scotia by:

Nimbus Publishing Limited
p.o. Box 9301, Station A
3731 MacKintosh St.
Halifax, N.S. B3k 5N5
902 455 4286

ISBN 1-55109-122-4

	You can also purchase this book through the Newsletter of the Clan
Sinclair Society of Canada. In 60-90 days our company will have a site
up where you can purchase this and other publications on-line.

	You can also link to the Nova Scotia Clan Sinclair site through ours:

www.eteast.com 	then choose the Eastern Edge Logo
		and then click on the Sinclair logo.

	I apologize in advance because our main site is under construction and
will change completely by next week - so bear with us

	A few weeks ago someone mentioned that the Guide Book to the Chapel is
worth checking out - and it is. There is also a 25-minute video tour of
the Chapel that I strongly recommend. I also recommend the following
books for up-to-date speculation about the Sinclair Line:

The Hiram Key	Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas
	In which The Sinclairs are the missing key in 10,000 years of knowlege
in a line through Egyptian King-making ceremonies, Jesus Christ and the
true Jerusalem Church. Then the knowlege was buried under the Temple of
Soloman in Jerusalem until excavated by the Templars in the early 12th
Century. Then the Sinclairs built Rosslyn to store the treasure in and
the knowlege line continues through Modern Freemasonary.

The Second Messiah	Knight and Lomas
	More of the same, but also that Jacques de Molay, the last Grandmaster
of the Templars was the second Messiah.

Keith Laidler		The Head of God
	That the Templars worshipped embalmed heads in their religious
ceremonies and that the head of Jesus is buried under the Apprentice
Pillar in Rosslyn.

	All three of these books have extensive and enlightening sections on
Rosslyn - but of course, nothing compares to an actual visit to the
Chapel. There are several new books and TV shows coming in the next
three months on these subjects, and a 3d IMAX is in development.

	Again, there is a lot more information that we are currently pulling
together so I hope this helps you find the Pohl book in the short term,

		Cheers,
			rob@eteast.com
[
[  info sinclair