Selected map (http://egla.bok.hi.is/cgi-bin/leitid.cgi?id=18&language=english&e

Gary,

I'm sending you 2 Zeno maps to your private e-mail address so as not to clutter up the list with web pages. However, to those of our cousins who are not aware of the fact, the Zeno map(s) are connected to Prince Henry Sinclair. So, for those of you interested, I am sending the links for the two that I found. Also, much info can be found regarding Prince Henry's connection to the maps if one does a metacrawler search (www.metacrawler.com) and type in the phrase "Zeno map".

Best always,

Kristin

http://egla.bok.hi.is/cgi-bin/leitid.cgi?id=18&language=english&efnisord=Zeno

Selected map.url