can anyone help

-------

Hi all, ( John this is the info I was waiting on)

I have been searching for my g,g,g grandfather for a long time now, he
was born in either 1822 0r 1823 in Wick Scotland.

I have just come to find out that he married a woman  named Barbara
Lyall. He married her in Wick, Scotland when he was 25 years old.
possibly he went to New Zealand earlier than that and returned to marry
her.
Her parents were Henry LYALL and a Janet SINCLAIR.

Willaim's parents I have just found out were James and Margaret SINCLAIR
of Wick, Scotland. James was a farmer.

Can anyone help me or know of these Sinclairs?
Sincerely,
Jenny Coster
North Canterbury, New Zealand