Re: John Arthus Sinclair

Dear Roland & Shirley,
    Sorry, wrong message.  None of the Sinclairs I know about are connected with Australia.  Good luck.  S.
-----Original Message-----
From: Roland + Shirley Bowers <bowersrg@mweb.co.za>
To: sinclair@jump.net <sinclair@jump.net>
Date: Sunday, January 24, 1999 9:37 AM
Subject: Re: John Arthus Sinclair

Dear Ann,

In your E-mail you mentioned that an ancestor of yours lived in Australia.  I have been trying to locate a John Arthur Sinclair who is reputed to have saied to Australia in 1970 after spending a period of time in the South African Navy in Simon's Town.  He was born on 1 November 1918 and, although he had a strong Scotting accent, could have had Australian ties.  Do you know the names of the ten children of which you wrote?  If so, please let me know as this could be a valuable tie to the person I am trying to find.

Thanks!!

From:  Shirley Bowers, Saldanha Bay, South Africa