RE: GALT SINCLAIRS

-------

TO: Marilyn

Found two Alexander SINCLAIR in Galt.

One:

Alexander Sinclair d: Mar. 5, 1888 aged 68 yrs, married to Sarah GOODELL d:
Sept 5, 1905 aged 82 yrs.  Both buried in Mountview Cemetery,
Cambridge-Galt, (formerley Galt, North Dumfried Twp., Waterloo County).

Two:
1901 Census (T-6502, 122-C-8, Page 4, Line 5 Galt, Waterloo South)
Sinclair, Alexander (b: Jan. 2, 1838 Scotland) (d: Feb. 20, 1914 Lowrey
Ave., Galt {no parents listed} MS-935, Reel 202,  031907-14)
           , Esther (b: Aug. 23, 1845 Ontario) (d: 1927 buried with parents
Walter DEAN & Isabella SUDDEN, in Mountview Cemetery)
           , Edith (b: Jul 1, 1873 Ontario)
           , Edna ( Aug. 9, 1885 Ontario)
Alexander occupation was lumberyard forman

Concerning 38 Brunswick Ave in Toronto, the numbers started in 1000 area.
 Only a John Sinclair with his business (confy) at 1281 Brunswick Ave.,
home : 98 Harbord, & Marie Sinclair, clerk at 1281 Brunswick.

Lands records for Ontario before 1875 are on microfilm at the Ontario
Archives & the LDS Family History Centre in Salt Lake City.  Afterwards,
you would have to go to the land registry offices (for now).

WANDA SINCLAIR
Rexdale, Ontario