Re: Don't miss the PBS Bagpipe special

-------

Dear Jean.
     I appreciate your point of view and we should always move forward and
have a positive outlook on life---however, for those of us over on this side
of the Atlantic, we need to know all we can of our heritage, of which, this is
a part.  We need to respect all the past and encorporate it into our present
and future.  Some folks may think of bagpipes as only noise, when they really
stir others of us to the very soul.
     Thanks for your comments and glad to hear from you again.
     Best to you,
     Your "Cousin" Rebecca in Florida
[
[  info sinclair