Re: Sinclairs in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, Wash, Oregon, Montana, ...

-------

Toni:
	Thank you for looking.  I also looked through the list from before
confederation.  He could have come from almost anyplace.  Maybe he was in
Canada in preparation of the War of 1812. Someone had suggested that I check
through a list of German Mercenaries that were here for the Revolutionary War.
But I said that would make him too old.
I know a Robinson that is in the same boat as me.  His ancestor came from
England about 1800 and that is all he got.
I just need to learn a little better French, so that I can understand what I
am looking through better.
Thank you again Sharon
[
[  info sinclair