Re: Copying Photos on Good Color Copier

-------

Mike and all,

Mike, if photographs are taken to a "quick print copy company" as we have here
in town---they do all kinds of really good printing---it is possible to have
the prints come out quite good.  However, as you say, the computer scanner
might not like them.

Ask for "100 pound enamel paper" to have the copies made on; it is almost
impossible to tell them from the original---I still don't know how they would
scan, nor how long the copy may last.

Just thought this might be helpful.

Rebecca
[