Re: St. Clair Cousin?

-------

Mike:

You wouldn't happen to have any Sinclair relatives from Alberta and/or
Montana would you? My recent line stems from both places.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best always,

Kristin A. Hussein
krisawni@internet-zahav.net
http://www.angelfire.com/mt/tauruswordprocessing/tauruswp.html

*****************

Mike St. Clair wrote:

> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> >>I have a cousin named Mike St.Clair I haven't seen since
> >>I was under ten. Speak up Mike, tell me who you are.
>
> >>Kim
>
> Hi Kim,
>
> I can't think of a cousin Kim, but then I don't remember a lot
> from my pre-teens!  I was born and raised in Idaho, mostly in
> the Boise area, but later up north in Lewiston.  My father is
> Noah M. St. Clair (a Missouri farm boy) and my mother is
> Jeaneva Steele, a Canadian citizen (from Southern Alberta)
> who lived most of her life in Idaho.  For a few more details
> about me and my family see my personal home page at
> http://www.genealogy.org/~st-clair/.  I'd be very excited to
> find out I'm that cousin.  But if not that one, I'm probably a
> more distant one.  An I've never met a St. Clair I didn't like!
>
> Mike St. Clair
> st-clair@genealogy.org
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the
> body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair