Re: Arthur St Clair

-------

At 06:18 PM 11/29/98 EST, you wrote:
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>-------
>
>I would love to get all the info I could on the General. My address is 8322
>Old Meadow. Houston, Tx 77064. I have been finding lots of interesting stuff
>on him the last couple of days. The more the Merrier.
>Kim St.Clair Davenport
>[
>[ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
>[ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
>[  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
>[ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
>[  info sinclair
>[
>[ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
>[
>[           To: majordomo@zilker.net
>[
>[           unsubscribe sinclair
>[

Greetings Kim:  This is Chris' Amos in Cobourg, Ontario, Canada.  This
General sounds interesting.  He may have something to do with some research
I'm doing.  Is he a mere ancestor of yours or is he right out of the Woods.
If he is the character I think he may be, he probably had a nice lining in
his 'hat'.  I have some information on a Gwen Mide' Merion who could be his
'wife'. Sounds' amazing eh?  I wonder if 'the' Red Hall was at Emain Macha
Ireland.  Emain Macha was completely destroyed by St. Patrick because he
didn't want none of those people around any more.  Maybe I'm way off-base
but you did say "The more, the Merrier".  Hope you h'ave a long weekend of
fun with this.>

Get back to me if I'm right about this.

Chris' Amos

[