Arthur St Clair

-------

attention reptile25@aol

The best way to find out if you are related to Gen Arthur St.Clair is to
start with a search engine.  Try
www.dogpile.com

Search   "General Arthur St.Clair" in the quotes, and go to the sites it
sends you to and read the information.  After you have read that info maybe
some of your questions will be answered.

Also you may try a library. Since this is a revolutionary war hero, there
should be information in books.

You must be somewhat of a self starter in order to gain some information.
Try asking your family members more about what they remember.  Write it down
and take it with you on your search.

Also most members of this list sign their messages to add a personal touch.
I know I would appreciate knowing who is sharing information.

Hope this helps,

Good luck & good health to all list members,

Gary M. Sinclair

[
[  info sinclair
[