Re: There is much between the lines in History

-------

Laurel,

Thank you very much for the history "Lesson" of the early pilgrims.  Even though I live in Canada, I can well remember being taught about suffering of the early settlers, and the fact that the local native Indians provided them with food, when the supplies they brought on the ships were used up during the voyage.

I hope you, and all our American cousins have a very happy Thanksgiving.  We celebrate our Thanksgiving in Canada on the second Monday of October.  Probably because most of our crops have been harvested by that time.

Toni

[
[  info sinclair
[