Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair

-------

Have you ordered death certificates for Daniel T. and Ellie?  They should
be ordered  from:  Office of Vital Statistics - 275 East Main Street -
Frankfort, Kentucky 40621.  I do not know the cost but most states now
charge $10.00 for each certificate.  This will give the names of the
parents, if known.  Occasionally a county will also have the records.  If
the state does not have them, contact the following:  Kentucky Historical
Society - Frankfort, Kentucky 40601.

If there is no death certificate, I would advise you to check for
obituaries for each of them.  Most newspapers are now on microfilm which
you can either get on interlibrary loan or hire a researcher in Covington.

As there was an underage child involved, there should be court records
stating what was done with her and also an estate appraisal.  This would be
in addition to any probate work done in another state.

Have you checked every Sinclair/St. Clair family in the 1910 census for
that county.  That would give you their birthplaces as well as those of
their parents, if they are listed.  If they had not yet married, you should
find Thomas in his father's household.

Genealogy is not easy, nor is it cheap.

Just some suggestions.
Jean Grigsby
----------

> From: Dizzydell@aol.com
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Re: Daniel T. and Margaret Eleanore(Ellie)Sinclair
> Date: Thursday, November 19, 1998 5:49 PM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>
> Again, I will send out an inquiry. Daniel T. Sinclair died in Covington
Ky.
> circa 1918  during the flu epidemic. His Wife Ellie died 10 days later.
They
> left a 4 yr old daughter (my Mother) Elizabeth Mae Sinclair, Ellie was
> pregnant with a baby boy when she died. Probate was handled through a New
York
> Law firm, so possibly Daniel was from New York originally. The names in
> Eleanors family were Charbonneau, Cunningham, Westover and Turner.Daniel
and
> Ellie would not have been very old.
> Please recheck your lines to see if you find their names.
> Thank you
> Della Gooler Izzo
> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair