Re: American Revolution Sinclairs

-------

In a message dated 98-11-12 17:45:52 EST, Gary M. write:

<< Greetings cousins,

 I was wondering how many of you Sinclair/StClair etc. women tracing your
family tree back to the revolutionary war have given thought to becoming
Daughters of The American Revolution?

Gary, Thank you for this. It is very opportune as this past Tuesday I was
asked by a young lady about the DAR. I shall now give her a call and the
website for information.

Happy Friday the 13th - Friday the 13th, 1307 and the purge of the Templar
Empire.

Gary D. Sinclair Concord, Calif.
[
[  info sinclair