Veterans

-------

       I too concur in thanking our veterans that fought for
our free and the freedom of many others.I also would like to
say thank you to all of the servicemen and servicewomen who died in
all the great struggles of this century including our current armed forces.
                          God bless you, each and every one of you.
                                      Sincerly, Owen Sinclair ,ASST. Training Officer,
                                                859 Crowsnest RCACS.

[
[  info sinclair
[