Re: Jane Sinclair

-------

Ed,
    I found a couple of Janes born 1820 in Sanday on the www.cursiter.com
site.  There are many records there that may help you in your search.  Also
info on Thompsons.   When searching, Jeans, Janes and Janets are often
intermingled.  Same name is listed chronologically.  If you find anything, let
me know.  I have a feeling we might be from a similiar branch.  My Sinclairs
originated from the Orkneys.  I also recall seeing something on a Sinclair
Thompson connection.   There is also an Orkney website  where you can post
info.   Good luck. Let me know if I can help further.
Marilyn
[
[  info sinclair
[