Re: Sinclair

-------

I have a Berta Elizabeth Sinclair in my family tree.  She was the daughter
of Winfield Scott Sinclair and Sarah Jane (Westberry) Tyre.  I have
conflicting birthdates for her, either May 1886 or July 4, 1886, and a
death date of June 1939 (all from my grandmother's records).  She was born
near Odum or Jesup, (Wayne Co.) GA:

Sarah Jane Tyre and Scott (Winfield Scott) Sinclair married in Wayne Co.
Their children were:
    James Lee ("Jim") (12/23/1880-?)
    Isham C. (6/19/1883-1/18/1959) - my great grandfather, m. Lula Jane
Murray
       children:  Scott, Alma Lee, Effie, Arlie Isam (sp?), Eula, James
Lester
    Berta Elizabeth ("Bertie") - tall, with dark hair
    Duncan Winfield  ("D.W.") (6/19/1890-?)
    Nolan S. (3/18/1892-12/20/1963)
    Lizzie (Anna?) (6/10/1897-9/1969)

I have more information if you're interested - please let me know what your
interest(s) and connection are.

    ----------
> From: Shay Turner <shay@darientel.net>
> To: sinclair@zilker.net
> Subject: Sinclair
> Date: Saturday, October 24, 1998 7:08 PM
>
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For more information, see http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> -------
>

> Looking for Information on Bertha Elizabeth Sinclair probab. born in the
vicinity of 1883....daughter of Winfield Sinclair and Sarah Tyre
Sinclair......
> Known to have resided in Odum, Wayne Co, Ga. and
> Brunswick  Glynn Co. Ga.
> Bertha married Richard Bunkley. Their oldest child,
> Horace was born in 1912,
> Harriet Elizabeth Bunkley i b 1913.
> Eddie James Bunkley b 1915
> Gilbert Scott b. 1917
> Alma Jane b. 1918.
> Appreciate any inofrmation... Thanks.
>
> Shay Turner
>

> Your message, which will be sent to everyone
> who has subscribed to the list sinclair@zilker.net.
>

> [
> [ This is the Sinclair family discussion list, sinclair@zilker.net.
> [ For subscription, unusubscription, or other instructions, see
> [  http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html
> [ or send mail to majordomo@zilker.net with this single line in the body:
> [  info sinclair
> [
> [ To unsubscribe, send a message like this:
> [
> [           To: majordomo@zilker.net
> [
> [           unsubscribe sinclair